IBU-tec is looking for people with passion, expertise and experience to join our expanding team. As an internationally successful specialty chemicals company, bright minds are always welcome. Realize your career potential at IBU-tec and become part of our diverse family – in a fascinating work environment with very attractive benefits.
With more than 150 employees, IBU-tec is among the largest employers in the Weimar region. The proportion of third-level graduates in our workforce is above average at about 40%, and the average age of our staff is approximately 40. A decidedly international and diverse work force make for a stimulating and inspiring working environment.
We support our employees' personal and professional development with a wide range of training activities, continuing education programs, seminars and so forth. We offer:
- Training/apprenticeships in a variety of professions
- Specialist seminars
- Continuing education/in-service training
- Systematic management training
- Extra training courses in subjects as Project Management, English language development.
- Opportunities for advanced degree obtainment including Bachelors, Masters and Doctorates
To ensure the greatest employee satisfaction, we offer excellent working conditions and attractive extras.
- Work clothes provided by and laundered by the company
- Free tea, coffee and water
- An In-house canteen providing free meals and drinks
- Bonuses for 10, 15 and 20 years of service
- Shift bonuses above the collective rate
- Salary paid in monthly installments, including Holiday and Vacation bonuses
Our employees’ wellbeing and insurance coverage are very important to us; as such we offer comprehensive benefits as a matter of policy. Including:
- Supplementary health insurance
- Employer matched contributions to retirement savings plans of 20 - 100%, depending on length of service
- Preventive healthcare
- Monthly gift card for personal use
At IBU-tec, we want to support and encourage both your personal and professional development. Maintaining a good work-life balance is a matter of company policy. We offer:
- Social events (e.g. Summer and Christmas parties)
- Flexible working hours (flextime arrangements, depending on position)
- Activities for children during school holidays
- Sponsored athletic activities (e.g. a running group with a professional trainer)